Many small business owners focus a lot of energy on growing a following on social media.
What is often missed is an effective strategy for inviting followers to become clients.
Whether you call it "sales" or "enrollment," the most effective way invite your social media followers to work with you is to have 1-on-1 conversations with them.
With the right strategy don't even need a large following to start enrolling more clients.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS WORKSHOP
- How to respectfully invite more of your social media followers to become clients or students.
- 3 common ways that coaches, healers and heart-based online educators miss opportunities to connect with potential clients online.
- How to pair your enrollment process with your marketing content so that you become even more effective at attracting your ideal clients.
- The difference between having connected conversations vs. using "pushy" sales techniques.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Two 1.5 hour group training sessions (3 hours total.) on Zoom.
- A community building experience. You'll have opportunities to connect and practice with other coaches, healers and educators throughout the course.
- A complete process to start enrolling more clients without being pushy or manipulative.
FIRST GROUP TRAINING SESSION
Thursday, November 5, 10am - 11:30am PST
SECOND GROUP TRAINING SESSION
Thursday, November 12, 10am-11:30pm PST
This course is free with 1 caveats.
Caveat: I ask that you to fill out a 10 minute online feedback form after the courses finishes.
Why take advantage of this opportunity? My plan is to offer this workshop for free only this one time. This is NOT a sales webinar. This is a real workshop that I plan to sell for $100 or more.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Jonah Richman helps coaches, healers, and heart-centered educators attract clients and students online. He has been studying marketing since 2010 and has led over one hundred in-person and online workshops.
Jonah is also a trainer in Compassionate Communication, a modality that empathises authentic self expression and deep empathic listening. He combines Compassionate Communication with ethical marketing strategies to create a unique style of marketing that is perfect for solopreneurs who have strong needs to be authentic and respectful as they promote their business.